ORDER NOW or CALL: 1.866.662.2665
Voice and broadband data communications for any land mobile vehicle
Whether you are off-roading through the desert, driving down cobblestone streets, or cruising on the highway, EXPLORER 527 ensures that you are connected to the rest of the world via broadband by way of a tracking antenna mounted on the roof of your vehicle.
SIZE: Terminal 403 x 483mm (5kgs) - Antenna 500 x 150mm (5kgs)
EXPLORER® 527 gives you access to:
* Voice calls
* Video conferencing and streaming
* Corporate servers via VPN
* ...and much more
For beginners and specialists alike
Setting up your EXPLORER 527 is quick and easy. The system automatically finds the BGAN network after power-on. Just plug in a phone fax or laptop - and you are online.
All EXPLORER terminals take into account ease of use. They are highly customizable, they boast a plug and play capability, and give you simplicity, functionality and versatility – even if you are new to satellite communication.
* Simultaneous voice and data communications over BGAN
* High-speed data transfer up to 464 kbps
* Seamless near global coverage
* Support for streaming IP at 32, 64, 128 kbps
* Standard LAN, USB, Bluetooth and phone/fax interfaces
* Easy system setup and operation
* Lightweight, splash and dust proof design
* Robust, reliable and durable design
SHIPS WITH: BGAN Terminal - 2 Axis Stabilized Antenna - 2 Antenna Cables (2.7m and 5m) - DC Power Cable - 4 Mounting Brackets - 4 Rubber Pads - Ethernet Cable - Handset - Current Firmware Version - User Guide - Inmarsat BGAN Launch Pad Software - Warranty